Wandering Atrial Pacemaker:
Multi Focal Tachycardia:
- Heart rate <100bpm for Wandering Atrial Pacemaker.
- Heart rate > 100 bpm (usually 100-150 bpm; may be as high as 250 bpm) for MAT.
- Irregularly irregular rhythm with varying PP, PR and RR intervals.
- At least 3 distinct P-wave morphologies in the same lead.
- Isoelectric baseline between P-waves (i.e. no flutter waves).
- Absence of a single dominant atrial pacemaker (i.e. not just sinus rhythm with frequent PACs).
- Some P waves may be nonconducted; others may be aberrantly conducted to the ventricles.